View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013, 10:53 AM
Perico's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I know that depending on where we live we say cookie or biscuit, but I've always wondered what people in the UK and elsewhere call these:


Muffins? Rolls? Pastries? What?
I don't even know what it is. I mean, I've never seen that before. They look like weird madeleines :?

Allez, hop!