View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013, 02:36 PM
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

Nature: Relaxed
Seeing Mesprit for the first time was awesome. There was no other way I could put it. I felt a surge of powerful emotions, like they were all fighting for first place to be expressed. Anger, jealousy, anticipation, joyfulness, and so many more. The weird part is, I was in complete control. Was the Mesprit's doing? It had to be. I pulled out my Pokedex and held it at Mesprit.

When Mesprit flew, people learned the joy and sadness of living. It was the birth of emotions. Although it slumbers at the bottom of the lake, its spirit is said to leave its body and flutter on the water surface.

We looked into each other's eyes, and I felt that we began to bond. Our emotions melded together into one and I could feel every emotion Mesprit ever experienced, and vice-versa. Incredible. Shadow and Omega seemed to do the same, although I could sense recognition flowing from them, as if they both had met with the legendaries before. I suddenly knew what all the pokemon were feeling around me. Hungry, worry. "Thank you Mesprit for this wonderful gift. How can I repay you?" As if on cue, Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie started circling around each other, swam, (floated, flew?) ahead and turned back, as if they wanted us to follow...

(What's the deal with those Air breathing berries? Havent they worn off yet?