View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013 (07:53 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Kotowa Yamada - Reawakening pt. 2

Koto was jolted awake yet again by the prodding. He shouted briefly before remembering where he was. Thankfully, he was still in his curled up position, so he just tightened up again. "What the hell do you want?!?" Koto shouted. He felt his anger rising, and his vision was starting to fade. No! He had to maintain a clear head about this! He waited for his captor's response, alebeit a scared wimpering.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aria

Aria sniffled slightly as she realized that James' hand was on her shoulder. She looked up into his eyes, smiling faintly. Eventually, she said, "Oh, it's nothing much. So many memories tend to hit hard when they're all past... My dad woulda loved you. He was one a those guys that made friends with everyone. He found time to make even the hardest days seem fun... Oh, how I miss him..." Aria began crying yet again, and leaned her head on James' shoulder. She was greatful that she had a friend that would be there for her. Perhaps it was just time to start a new era of life, and forget the old one.