View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013 (09:50 PM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
*lol Shadowstriker I was gonna talk about that in my next post, funny you should bring it up

Slowly Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf flew ahead of us. They seemed to dance around and splash in the glistening water, it was then I noticed that it was almost sunset. The sun was shining in the water. It was the beautiful thing I had seen in quite a while. I remembered how far we have traveled just for Shaymin. I have even made some good friends, I was really enjoying this brand new adventure. As I was smiling and talking with Chimchar, Togekiss stopped. I wondered why. The others hadn't noticed and were still going. All of a sudden we started sinking. I realised that the breathing berries were wearing off. This was terrible, I tried calling the others but water bloked my speech. Slowly I started to sink deeper, deeper, deeper, I tried to return Togekiss and Chimchar but as I was getting my pokeballs I FAINTED......

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.