View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew ♥

Username: AlexOzzyCake but call me Ozzy!
Partner Pokemon: Do you even have to ask? S-A-N-D-S-H-R-E-W. ♥
Reason for joining: See above. :D

What in your opinion is the strongest yellow Pokémon?
Although I can't see it as being a yellow Pokémon, from the list it's definitely Haxorus! It's one big lump of Dragony beastness. After getting in a Swords Dance or Dragon Dance (who knew dragons were such good dancers?) it's pretty much unstoppable and it's definitely the strongest yellow Pokémon in my opinion. HOWEVER, out of the Pokémon which actually look yellow I'm going with Electivire! It may not be flawless in battle and there's certainly room for improvement, but with it's hugely impressive move pool and incredible attack stats it's a Pokémon that I've always adored for its power. So he's my choice!

@Choc, can I ask why you chose the three Pika-family Pokémon as your partners...? x]

(Also about the CSS request in your first post, what CSS would you actually like added...? It looks fine to me how it is!)