View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:14 AM
ChocolateCrunch
Not an old man. x]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew ♥

Username: AlexOzzyCake but call me Ozzy!
Partner Pokemon: Do you even have to ask? S-A-N-D-S-H-R-E-W. ♥
Reason for joining: See above. :D

What in your opinion is the strongest yellow Pokémon?
Although I can't see it as being a yellow Pokémon, from the list it's definitely Haxorus! It's one big lump of Dragony beastness. After getting in a Swords Dance or Dragon Dance (who knew dragons were such good dancers?) it's pretty much unstoppable and it's definitely the strongest yellow Pokémon in my opinion. HOWEVER, out of the Pokémon which actually look yellow I'm going with Electivire! It may not be flawless in battle and there's certainly room for improvement, but with it's hugely impressive move pool and incredible attack stats it's a Pokémon that I've always adored for its power. So he's my choice!

@Choc, can I ask why you chose the three Pika-family Pokémon as your partners...? x]

(Also about the CSS request in your first post, what CSS would you actually like added...? It looks fine to me how it is!)
Well, according to the Bulbapedia list, Haxorus is a yellow Pokémon apparently? o_o Also, I was wondering for the list to be put into a CSS so people could actually scroll through it, but I have yet to master CSS. :s Also I have the 3 Pikas as my partners as they are so freaking cute! x]

Also, welcome to the club Ozzy! I agree about Haxorus being pretty powerful with a few dancing moves set up. It is definitely hard to beat without some wall/scarfed Pokémon. c: Also, do you want to nickname your Sandshrew anything?