View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:54 PM
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
Someone can create for me Whirlpool Script? I need it badly to my game... I want add to there JOHTO. I do a lot of maps from there... But I need Whirlpool Script for them.
I have a fairly good one, but I will only give it to you if u share ur whirlpool tilesets with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGames,Films, and More! View Post
I have a fairly good one, but I will only give it to you if u share ur whirlpool tilesets with me
After I said I would help, I found that the script isn't actually that good. It could work better, I don't want to give u crap, so give me some time to work on it

I'm working on this game where you travel through all the regions. Pretty epic huh? Well guess what? I need over world and battle sprites! In BW2 and RMXP format could I have Koga, All Kanto (except Lance), Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Elite 4, All rivals from all gens (except for blue), all prof. From all gens, all vilainous teams from all gens. Credit will be given certainly. I know this is big but it can be done!

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

Last edited by BenGames,Films, and More!; February 22nd, 2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.