View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:09 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
As for me and Chimchar, who was now rested and back on my shoulders. We were to take the green pad, because it was the only one left. As I was about to step on, Azelf called to me saying

"Don't forget, a Pokemon is a mans best friend"

I nodded at Azelf and stepped on the pad.

I seemed to have been teleported to a chamber.The place was very cold, even with Chimchar on my shoulder I could still fell the freezing air. The room was dimly lit but I could see pretty fine. All those nights of meditating with Togekiss and Chimchar must have payed off. The camber was full of doors. My first instinct was to open them. I opened the first one but there was only a room the size of a bathroom. Nothing inside. Except on the wall. It was the symbol for fire. I went to the next door. It was the same except the symbol for dragon. Door after door there was nothing inside. Except symbols representing different types. I went through ice, grass, steel, flying, dark and more. All were empty except the last room. This room had a symbol of water. Inside this room, lying there in front of me was a Lapras. It looked sick at cold. I went over to it and asked Chimchar to heat Lapras up. I knew that Lapras was a part ice type. But this temperature was very, very cold, in fact I think it was getting colder by the minute. Anyways I new that I had to help this Lapras I couldn't leave it here in the cold. I slowly walked over to the Lapras and asked it to stand up. I slowly walked with the Lapras, because it is harder for Lapras to walk on land. Chimchar stayed on Lapras' head to keep it warm. I started to bond with the Lapras as we looked for an exit. We finally gound a door which led into a brightly lit room and there across the room was Torrent fighting against maybe up to 40 aqua grunts. I knew I had to help. I left Chimchar with Lapras and sent out Glaceon and Deerling. Torrent was shocked that I was there but kept battling. Deerling use razor leaf, Glaceon ice beam. I glanced over at Chimchar and Lapras who was slowl but thankfully getting better...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.