View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
* wow that text looks weird

I sat there trying to wake Torrent up. Nothing was working. I realised he was right we had to find Omega. I returned all his Pokemon to their pokeballs, and lifted Torrent up onto Lapras' back. I found a big door that seemed to lead somewhere important. I asked Glaceon and Lapras to use ice beam at the same time as Chimchar and Deerling to use Flamethrower and Razorleaf. The door exploded open. Inside was a dark corridor. I slowly walked down the corridor with my pokemon and the Lapras following. At the end of the corridor it opened up to a giant room. It was decorated with waterfalls and giant rock sculptures of water pokemon. But there standing in the middle of the room was Archie. Just above him was a big contraption that had been making a lot of noise. But there, in the contraption, was a capsule, holding Shaymin...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.