Adding New Moves and Creating New Move Effects
View Single Post
February 22nd, 2013 (09:28 PM).
Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Quote originally posted by
I had similar problem (at least with psywave). To fix it:
1. Make back up of your rom and ini file.
2. Open your rom wirh hex editor and go to offset: 0x4886E8.
3. Select block: 4*354=1416 bytes and copy (description attack table).
4. Use FSF, find 1416 bytes or find your own location (write down that location), select block 1416 and paste. (I pasted my at 0x950000).
5. Repointing: Go to the begining of file, Edit->Replace...->Find box: E8864808, Replace box: 00009508 (or pointer to your location from step 4) with direction down. Replace all.
6. Go to 0x950000 select block : 4*157=628 bytes, copy.
7. Go to end of new table (0x950000, first FF), select block 628 and paste.
8. Save and exit.
9. Open your ini file in notebook and go to AttackDescriptionTable for BPRE and change its value from &H4886E8 to &H950000.
I hope it'll fix the problem.
View original post
Thanks so much!
That did the trick for all the moves!
MrDollSteak's Decap. and Attack Rombase (Version 1.5a)
Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource
Sugimori Palettes: DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MrDollSteak
Find all posts by MrDollSteak
Find threads started by MrDollSteak
Ignore Posts by MrDollSteak