View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2013 (07:23 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by Google2.0:
My favorite shiny dark type pokemon is Spiritomb, looks kinda weird and funny, but that´s what i like about it.
Second favorite would be Umbreon, because Umbreon is so cute.
Quote originally posted by Kanea:
What do you think of dark type pokemon-

The thing about dark types is that all of the pokemon look like they should be of that type. Not like some pokemon from other types that look like they belong to another type. Other than that almost all of the dark types look cool and are good for battling.

Your partners -

Tyranitar, Honchkrow.

Current Topic
●What is your favorite shiny form out of the Dark-types? (Feel free to list more than one or have a top 5/10/ etc. like thing.)Least favorite? (if you have one/any.)

My favourite shiny has got to be Umbreon. Those blue stripes perfectly complement the black colour. Same goes for Zorua who is second. My least favourite shiny dark type is a tie between Honchkrow,Weavile andMurkrow. That pink suits them horribly as they are all supposed to be bossy pokemon.

What types rule –
Dark types rule.
Quote originally posted by A3R0D4C7YL:
Name-A3R0D4C7YL
What Do You Think of Dark Types-Yes. Just. Yes. I think they're as strong as they are fast
Partners-Weavile and Honchkrow
What Type Rules-Heheheh...you're so funny. Dark. Types.
Welcome to the club both of you!

Quote originally posted by Google2.0:
Haven´t used photoshop quite some time so the outcome looks bad, anyways i was bored and had some time so i made a banner. :p Oh well...
Oh cool thanks so much! This place really needs more banners. I like it especially the shiny Umbreon.

Speaking of shinies, I I'll answer my topic.

Answer the topic:

My favorite shiny of all the dark-types is definitely Umbreon. I love the blue and how well it goes well with the black. Second favorite would be Bisharp's cause the dark blue really fits with the black and the white rings on it's body.

Least favorite is probably Weaville/Sneasal. For a cool and bad Pokemon pink doesn't suit it too well and make it look pretty girly.

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter