View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:51 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeops12354 View Post
I was trying to come up with a cool and new unique move (not some hyperbeam ripoff! Even then, who actually likes those stupid recharging moves? DEFINITELY not me). :tired:
Besides, I balanced out it's crazy power by making it so it can only be used once in battle.

Speaking of moves, has no one seen my other list of moves I previously wrote on this very page. Because personally I thought they were pretty cool, I even wrote (somewhat) detailed descriptions of them, and no one seems to have replied to it or cared about it.
We care! It's just that not everyone replies to everyone else's post and it's best not to take it too much to heart, okay? :) For what it's worth they were good ideas though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSpeedFreak View Post
I have a lot of ideas, here I have some:
Heal Breaker: Dark Type, Physical, 100 Power, 70 Accuracy, 5 PP and Priority 7 if the foe is going to heal, if not, -2.
Wild Wire: Electric Type, Physical, 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP and Priority 0.
Rock Bullet: Rock Type, Physical, 40 Power, 100 Accuracy, 30 PP and Priority 1.
Rocket Rush: Fire Type, Physical, 40 Power, 100 Accuracy, 30 PP and Priority 1.
Phantom Power: Ghost type, Physical, 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP and Priority 0.
??? Dance: ??? Type, Stat-Boosting, raises Attack, Defense, and Speed by one stage, 20 PP and Priority 0.
Thunderstorm: Electric type, Weather, starts a thunderstorm that lasts 5 turns that removes a Ground Type's inmunity to Electric type attacks and boost the electric type attacks, - Accuracy, 5 PP and priority 0.
Shadow Rush: Ghost Type, Special, 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP and Priority 0.
Iron Blast: Steel Type, Special, 70 Power, 100 Accuracy, 20 PP and Priority 0.
Gem Laser: Rock Type, Special, 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP and Priority 0.
Iron Blast sounds an awful lot like Flash Cannon :x