View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
I know I've probably said this before, but more ice types that don't suck. u___u I mean, not counting legendaries(Kyurem, I'm looking at you), Walrein was pretty much one of the best ice-types to ever be made, even though currently it's pretty futile, I believe it was a good example of what ice-types could be. Of course, Walrein is also super bulky despite the messy typing, so yeah.

I just want them to stand a chance in competitive again. u__u
Omg I know how you feel! Ice type pokemon would have been my favourite pokemon type... if they didn't suck. Sure Lapras, Weavile, and Mamoswine are good ice types, but that's the problem - there are not enough good ice type's.
I'm not complaining about ice type moves though, ice moves are among the best type of move! Being super-effective against a variety of types including: Grass, Ground, Flying, but most importantly of them all - Dragon. Ice type moves are your only hope against the super dragons such as Salamence, Dragonite, and Garchomp. For this, I really want to like ice type pokemon, but I just can't because they suck. :'(
Favourite Pokemon: (From each gen) Friend code: 1164 0089 7045 Name: dawg!!
Gen 1. Gen 2. Gen 3. Gen 4. Gen 5.

Gen 6.