View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2013 (08:44 AM).
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Nature: Sassy
*kicks fallen Club in the ribs* I WILL MAKE THIS CLUB LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Nineteen days and no new discussions will not do. No sir. And so I shall offer up my own line of discussion. With the advent of Gen VI, we're going to definitely see some new bug types. They're one of the most common types, after all. Gen V gave us some really awesome bug types and really gave the type a much needed kick in the pants with the advent of some really nifty new bug types for competitive play. They even got their first Legendary in the form of Genesect, and a pseudo-legendary in the form of Volcarona! What kinds of bug types do you think we can expect in Gen VI? Do you think this new trend will continue? Or has the shining moment for Bug types come and gone? The often discussed Pokemon #666 is early in the Gen VI pokedex, do you think it could be our common bug type? I've heard a suggestion that it could be a Bug/Dark type like the common house fly, representing Beelzebub. That'd be pretty cool, right?