View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2013 (12:04 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark mouth hung open as he looked at all three of the stones. Mark couldn't believe this... Lucia was just giving these to him?! Mark was extremely surprised. He owed way too much to Lucia for everything she did today... but darn it he couldn't think of anything to top it off. Mark of course took the Water Stone. It was about time to evolve Len... he looked at it for a moment and looked at Lucia with a smile.

"T...thank you... you shouldn't have..." Mark said, smiling. After holding back everything he had been going through all day, A tear finally fell from Marks eye. He didn't want to cry in front of Lucia though but it was really hard to hold back at this point. He just wanted to go the rest of the day talking with Lucia. He'd be happy enough with that.

Able glanced up at the elemental stones. It didn't really interest her as she wasn't supposed to evolve from those anyways but Tyro of course seemed to go on and on about it... What was she going to do with the little guy... she simply flew next to Tyro and perched herself near him. "Hehe, well I hope you become a Blaziken soon. They got alot of style. Hehe. I'm sure your bound to attract alot of lady types once you evolve." Able said, winking at him. "You might even be able to catch up with me." She added.

Six years? Len blushed, realizing the age difference.. at least in human years anyways... but it didn't bug him or anything. "I-I see... I...hope my age isn't going to change your mind or anything..." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)