View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2013 (12:33 PM).
The world refused to change...
Nature: Gentle
Kiki and Jen

"And speaking of pathetic, look what the cat dragged in. What do you want, runt?" Jen said with a smirk. Kiki clenched her fist and glared, the grip on Cynder tightening. This gil was making her angry.

"Don't call Andy athetic! He's just as good a I am!" she attested with vigor, taking u for her friend. Jen laughed and leaned against the wall.

"Oh how adorable. TWO pathetic trainers with worthless pokemon then. I mean, look at you both, clinging to your unevolved pokemon like they were shields. Humph, if this is the best Oak can do then that Kanto punk is screwed." Jen said with a shake of her head.

"Hey! Cynder and the rest of my team are good! So are Andy's pokemon!" Kiki cried. "And don't talk about Professor Oak like that!"

"Humph, I could take out both of you with only one of my pokemon." Jen said with an arrogant look on her face. "You have no idea the strength I possess. DON'T try my patience little girl."
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )