View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2013 (03:10 PM).
Rayd12smitty
Shadow Maker

Quote originally posted by Maruno:
Two small points: 1. Is the gatehouse necessary? 2. That bridge is only one tile "high", yet the player's sprite is more than one tile high.

Everything else is just my subjective opinion. The grass strips between layers of the cliffs look odd, although I realise this is probably just because of a limited tileset. The cliffs are perhaps a little more squared than they should be (most obvious in the major cliff areas, but there's straight lines all over the place). The path at the southern end stops for no real reason, contrary to what the abundance of paths in the rest of the map might suggest should happen.

Otherwise, it's a nice little route. There probably isn't any room for a few jumpable ledges, even if they might help with the hilly feel.
I cant really do anything about the strips between cliff layers. I've tried but I am limited like you said. Thanks I fixed the bridge and the path at the bottom. The gatehouse is necessary because I already have 6 maps connected to this the other way and the events are starting to make it lag.