View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
"I do think it is only by comfort. I don't know... As I said, I just got here", said Daniel. His pokémon jumped from his shoulders and started running around.

"This is what we will do. You will run around the training grounds, carrying something heavy. It will maximize your power and speed. If you manage to go at your basic speed carying the heavy object, then you will be faster without carrying anything. Then, we will practice avoiding targets. Argo will throw Energy Balls and you have to avoid them by using moves. To end, we practice doing your moves faster.Everyone agree?", asked Daniel. His pokémon nodded. They picked up some heavy fruits and put them in a line. "They do love to prepare the training", chuckled Daniel.

"Char char char, char man der!"(Remember, do weaker Energy Balls, Tiba and Cally are new), explained Fira.

Argo nodded and practiced doing weaker Energy Balls, until it was fine."Trecko, treetreecko!"(I think this is nice like this, to help not to hurt), said Treecko, looking at the tiny plant that didn't even shake when it was hit by an Energy Ball.

Draca slided to Iny."Ti-ti, tini?"(Can your pokémon join us, please?), asked Draca with her cutest look.

" They want your pokémon to join the training. If it is good to you, of course", said Daniel.

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...

Last edited by Drago Dragonite; February 25th, 2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Curse you, Nintendo problems!