View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013 (02:30 PM).
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Daniel nodded."You shouldn't worry about the lesson tomorrow, there is a ring so high announcing bed time it can be heard in the entire island. Anyway, let's start!", said Daniel.

Draca gave a heavy fruit to Tiba."Tinini!"(Let's start), said the Dratini. She picked up her rock and bolted fast around the training grounds.

Fira smiled at Draca's enthusiasm and picked her rock, trying to keep up with Draca."Char char char, mander mander mander!"(You have no legs and still you are faster!), she joked.

Argo picked his rock and ran after his friends."Trrrrrecko!"(For Arceus sake is this heavy!), he commented.

"Char!"(C'mon, ninja! Ya can do better than that!), mocked Fira.

"TREECKO."(You'll see, I'll blast that Energy ball right at your face!)

"Char? Charrr!"(Oh really? C'mere, punk!), said Fira angrily.

Draca growled and blasted a Dragon Tail between the two."TINI!"(Shut the bloody hell up and run!), she said angrily.

The pokémon got faster as they ran."They need some kind of iniciative, a kind of bait. Oh, wait!", said Daniel, and searched his shoulder bag."Hey guys, who wants pokéblocks?", asked Daniel, waving his Pokéblock pocket in the air.

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...