View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013 (03:46 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
Torrent told Gardevoir to stand down with the brain blast, though Maxie was still enclosed in Gardevoirs aura. Maxie spoke

"It has always been my dream to see the legandary pokemon of Time and Space"
Omega looked shocked, he knew where Maxie was going with this. He checked his watch and Shreiked. Maxie kept talking.
"If Shaymin is not in Flower Paridise when it comes to winter, Sinnoh will plunge into chaos. Disease and plague. The only way to stop this would be to call upon Dialga and Palkia."

I was shocked. I had totally forgot about the story Omega told me. It had been ages since.

"Omega, what season is it" I yelled.
He replied with a droaned face " it's the last day of Autum!!!"
Torrent and I were the ones shreiking now.

"I have stalled long enough, keep your Shaymin, I dont need it, though just incase,...... Now"
A grunt on the otherside of the room pulled a lever and a trap door opened underneath us. Torrent, Omega, all our Pokemon, the cage containing Shaymin and myself, all fell. It was a Long fall but luckily, Torrent used Gardivoir's Physcic to give us all a safe landing. We landed in a stone room. The walls all around us were made of tough stone. So was the floor. The celing was too made of stone, though you could see the line of where the trap door opened.

Shaymin had broken out of the cage during the fall. It leaped up onto my lap and licked my face. It did the same with the others. It seemed to be really happy to be back with us. Now we had to figure out how to get out.....

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.