View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:48 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
With her help, Shawn was up on his knees. He slowly used his right arm to brace himself and pushed up with all his strength. It took a couple of tries, but he managed to put one foot underneath him. Feeling his full weight on his one foot, he felt real dizzy and leaned himself against the wall that he hit earlier. He used the leaning to put his other foot on the ground. Finally, he was standing...a little unsteady, dizzy, and bloody, but standing.

He turned to the one who helped him, a look of appreciation in his face. "Thanks," he said to her as he caught his breath, "but there's no shame in asking for help if you truly need it." He was sounding better, at least. "I'm sorry we had to meet this way. I'm Shawn, by the way." He held out his hand to her shakily. It was gonna be hard to move, but at least he was near his dorm.

His mind, though shaken, thought back to Kiki and Andy. Where did they go? Were they ok? Were they in trouble? He had to find them! If he would've stayed with them, none of this would have happened. Then again, he wouldn't have met this girl who helped him up in the first place

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)