View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013, 02:31 PM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Hey, can you check if my ability seems ok? I found it on some site but took away some aspects and added something. I won't make her overpowered even if she learns to move air and become air, I trust you trust me better than that :D
It looks great, Red. Keep up the good work. Will wait for your sample to be finished, but you're pretty much accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
You did state that abilities could be very close without being the same and the power itself isn't pure gravity manipulation. It's very limited as she can force objects to her or away from her. Full gravity manipulation would have a much greater field of influence.

I'll see what I can come up with but it may take me awhile to figure something out that's acceptable. I'm out of ideas. : /
Fair enough. I can accept that as an ability, forcing objects towards and away from her. Just keep your ability within the parameters of forcing objects towards and away from her, I can even see how this could allow her to hover, but try not to extend it too much and give her too many side-abilities like intangibility for example. Loving the character though, she'll fit perfectly into the story. XD