View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Esper Brown
Sir Quincy Marley
A ripple of Fate

Esper purred as Quin carried him away. This boy was going to be a thorn in Thomas's side for a good long time, and yet, Esper liked him. He was interesting. Esper also was a sucker for attention, especially from kind people. And Quin was very kind, if odd.

"Well cat, now that I have rescued you, how about we find your human, hmm? I bet he's worried sick about you." Quin said, setting Esper down. Esper's ears perked up as he heard a sound below them, but it was too soft for Quin to hear. Like a soft thud. Oh well. But... OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT! He felt rather than heard something very extreme. So very powerful it made his head spin, the chorus of emotions quieting in his mind. And what he heard, and it was coming from the thud, from below... Was nothing. Stillness. It was not that there was no emotion, more like, something blocked him from sensing it. He could sense the dark energy as well, though it was very difficult, if it were only for the fact that he was tied to Thomas, a chosen one, that he even knew it was there. Well... Time to go find out what it was. With a soft smile Esper leapt off the bed and padded to the door, heedless of whether Quin was following or not.

Thomas Elias Brown
Volt Brown
All round the campfire!

"Row row row your boat, gently down the stream, Merrily merrily errily merrily, life is but a dream! Row row row your boat, gently down the stream!" Thomassang as he cooked the fish he and Volt had caught. it had been a few hours, and Volt was stronger. He was quite friendly, but had a very short temper. Thomas, actually, delighted in making Volt mad. But Volt was in high spirits too it seemed. He was singing as well.

"Row row row your boat, gently down the stream!" he barked out, his tail wagging.

???

The little red vulpix watched the boy and the cat go. Humph. There went one of her most dangerous adversaries. She turned away and started walking behind them. She ducked down under a table to hide from passerbys. A wynaut appeared next to her and hugged her tight.

"Gah! Get off of me Winny! I'm SUPPOSED to be undercover!" she said softly, her fur turning a scorching hot. The wynaut leapt back, burned.

"Yow! Van, that hurt! Why do you have to be so mean! I thought you loved me!" Winny said.

"Who told you that lie? I don't love you. I don't even like you. Now go back to Trigger and Razor, tell them that the fool human fell overboard. I don't know where he went. I'm tailing the other though. Maybe he will lead me to some clues..." Van said, her ears flicking as she heard an odd sound.

"I was TOLD to come here. Told to back you up." Winny whined. Van rolled her eyes.

"I'm the toughest, strongest agent the RDM has. I don't need help from a rookie like you." Van said arrogantly.

"Why not? We joined at the same time too remember?" Winny said, putting a finger in Van's face.

"No... I joined the RDM. YOU were the creepy person you are and stalked me there. Like you stalked me here. Quit following me!" Van said with a scowl.

"Do you feel that?" Winny asked softly. Van closed her eyes and focused Extrasensory. yes she did. Which meant...

"Go get Trigger, NOW! There is another one here. i'll investigate and try and keep him from THIS one too! GO!" Van said, dashing out of the table and down the stairs, running until she was face to face with a young human female. She snarled in revoltion a bit, she disliked humans. Especially this one. These damn humans were going to be the bane of her, she knew it. Why were they so damned special anyways? Because of that power? Hell, Van had power. She could easily obliterate this ship, but what would be the point? Well, ok, she was exaggerating a lot, but she COULD put a hole in it. Still. These scions were going to get her killed one day.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )