View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Okay Dipu. I'll try to help you out as best as I can alright?

Do you care that it's against your religion if you drink? If you do, then you should completely leave the booze out of your life until you decide otherwise.

If you REALLY want to try to drink, you can always have a glass and ask your friends to help you drink responsibly to make sure you won't end up drunk and try to restrain you from drinking more than 1 or 2? Depending how much you really want to drink?

But the party sounds a bit too wild to be drinking there, you might end up getting drunk fast and next thing you know, you'll end up waking up next to a horse and realize you had some overnight fun with it...if you know what I mean.

So if you're really down for having your first drink at the party, go for it but ask your friends to keep an eye on you and not let you overdrink. (Is overdrink even a word?)

Anyways you can wait, and have your first sip with your friends, in a non crazy environment where you're sure nothing bad gonna happen.