Thread: Suggestion: IRC Revival
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013 (06:16 PM).
شكرا
CS

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Quote originally posted by Twilight Sky:
It's times like this that publicizing the IRC would really come in handy. As Nick already stated, these types of threads appear so often, so it's really a question on whether or not it's worth it, but if you and Kura really care for the IRC, then publicizing it, perhaps setting up an event for it, is pretty much the best you guys can do and see how that can go. It might not sound like the best or the most out-of-the-box idea ever, but it's one of the only few options you guys have to see whether or not people care about the IRC. If they do, then great! You're off to an amazing start. If they don't, then they don't, and try other alternatives from there.
I mean yeah, there are multiple ways to make IRC popular! I just gave one option, and you gave another! And the event thing isn't so bad, actually. The only problem I have with that is that it might make activity in the IRC erratic. As in it'll be heller active when an event comes by, then dead when it passes. Then again, some activity is better than none. And it's hilarious how members here fiend for emblems lmao

Ehhhhhhh, I'd be down for making an event with Kura if she and the mods are are cool with it! I don't know exactly how we'd go about with it, or what we'd even do. But I'm sure we can some up with something if we tried.

Oh, and no worries about shooting down my idea! It's just an idea afterall.