View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollygag View Post
I hate to say it, but I think you're right about N. He was such a complex character, and he was what got a lot of the people to play the games. I think they liked the idea of an anti-villain. Plus N used a lot of interesting Unova Pokemon. He had Zoroark, one of the most iconic Unova Pokemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
For me it's Bianca, since she played such a part in both sets of games, and we got to see her grow up through the course of them. She started out indecisive and insecure and scatterbrained, then throughout the first games she started to learn to assert herself and to figure out what she wanted to do with her life, so that by the later games, she essentially assumed the role the "professor tree" plays in the games, as the adult who gives us our start. She, to me, is the most notable common thread between the games, and it was nice to see her grow to be decisive and secure and... still a bit scatterbrained. It provided a good sense of the passage of time there AND of continuity. And it was nice that she still had her Munna with her (now a Musharna), and that much nicer that the two of them together were really pretty impressive in Reversal Mountain. They came a long way together, and that was very satisfying to see.
These are the two characters that came to mind for me as well, for the exact same reasons that lollygag and Arlo mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
It's either Hilda or N, because of all the shipping fanarts related to them. But then there's Iris because of her role in the anime as a psuedo-Misty. Regardless, whichever character best represents Unova for me would mean he/she could be our 5th gen rep for the upcoming SSB title.
Hilda? How does Hilda represent Unova when the protagonist has 0 character development past advancing through the region and becoming stronger?