View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Symdrome X condition? Man, I wish they just called it the 'cartoon age' condition! I kinda feel bad for her that she's gonna be stuck physically and mentally at age 5. I am almost certain this isn't gonna mean she's immortal. Oxidation is sometimes linked as a factor to the ageing process: it's what makes rust, and what makes an apple's flesh turn browny when left out in the open for too long. Even if she's stopped to produce the necessary hormones to develop her body physically and mentally to that of a fully-grown woman, oxidative stress will probably get to her like everyone else.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."