View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2013, 12:57 PM
king_nick72
Togepi

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
Thank you for actually sharing that, so it's fine. However, if it's much longer than that and we get too far ahead you might get lost behind =/

And about evolution, notice how all the starters had levels? It's all level-based, so when it's at the appropriate level it'll be able to evolve whenever you want it too. And since i'm on the topic, levels will get doled out every time your Pokémon are in a fight, so post quality/who or what you're battling.
ok that makes sense now that i know that i am good to go with the rest of this rp just gotta wait for the second chapter to go up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
Thank you for actually sharing that, so it's fine. However, if it's much longer than that and we get too far ahead you might get lost behind =/

And about evolution, notice how all the starters had levels? It's all level-based, so when it's at the appropriate level it'll be able to evolve whenever you want it too. And since i'm on the topic, levels will get doled out every time your Pokémon are in a fight, so post quality/who or what you're battling.
ok that makes sense now that i know that i am good to go with the rest of this rp just gotta wait for the second chapter to go up....

Current things Im doing:
RP: Pokemon: The zeta emergence
Nuzlocke: Pokemon Platinum
Regular playthrough: Pokemon blaze black 2

Last edited by king_nick72; February 27th, 2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.