View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange Henry
(Cafeteria)
"See ya later Jay. Have fun!" I called out to Jay as he left. After stuffing my face for a while longer, I had a look around the room. There were students everywhere, and when I say that, I'm being literal. In every nook and cranny, there was a student either eating or talking. I walked around a bit more "What a nice place, right you guys?" I said to my pokemon, who... Aren't there?! Where are they? Oh no... Not a good thing... If I ever have kids, I'm gonna be a terrible father! I'll lose them like this all the time! (Man, that was random.) Eventually, I found my pokemon, still at the table. I sat back down, and looked at my plate. There was nothing. "Wh- Caroline! Why'd you eat my food!" I yelled at her, who seemed very pleased at what she had done, "But I'm still hungry..."
Caroline
"Human food is delicious! It tastes so good... I couldn't help myself!" I said. But all Mr. Orange did was look at his empty plate.
"You've got a bottomless stomach, Caroline. I'll give you that. But next time, don't eat my food!" He said in human-speak with a smile.
"Thank you." I said, but he didn't understand what I said exactly. But he got the general idea.