Pokémon AshGray Version
View Single Post
February 28th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Originally Posted by
the point i dont understand, why dont the hackers unite and finish the damn hack!!
metapod doesnt own the copyright to ash gray or something so why wait????
And if thats not an option maybe co work with metapod....
1) Because hackers respect "copyright". It's Meta's hack that's why knowledgeable hackers won't even think of overtaking this as it would be very disrespectful.
2) Even if someone actually finished this, it wouldn't be "AshGray" as it wouldn't come from Metapod's head and it would new hacker's hack.
3) Can be said in 2) but still... noone knows what Metapod actually wanted to implement and how which means even if the hack were to be completed by someone else, it wouldn't be same as the first part.
4) If nothing works, think of this hack as complete. Does it have the complete Indigo League arc? Yes, it has. Think of Orange Isle as hoax and think it's already complete.
ROM hacking FAQ
- Read before asking how to play a hack. |
Previous Sign 2
PSN Trophy List
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Satoshi Ookami
Find all posts by Satoshi Ookami
Find threads started by Satoshi Ookami
Ignore Posts by Satoshi Ookami