Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2013, 04:16 AM
trist3n
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Walk yourself to that tunnel or maybe you are right , there must be a problem with your patch
I've walked south and even crossed the caves again.
I've walked through the entire world looking for something that i may have missed that's keeping the call from happening.

I even completed the league again with the same result.

Where could i find a better patch? Would applying it mean that i would have to start all over again?
Could you possibly share the right patch with me?

Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameknight33 View Post
I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?
I found the hm in a cave, i had it already so i picked it up and nothing really happened.
I can't recall wich cave it is but i suggest you explore all of them including the mudfalls you have the climb with the vespa and the rocks you have to shatter.

Otherwise, try going a few saves back or start over, you haven't completed that much of the game yet

(by the way: sorry for the double post)

Last edited by trist3n; February 28th, 2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.