View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Lost Christmas
Extra coated with nice hot syrup!
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
I believe that the new Professor will be a male, I don't know why I just have this massive feeling that it will, As for personality I would like to see a more aggressive professor, maybe one that used to be a criminal? Aka a Team Rocket member? or something in that ball park.

I do think that the name of the Professor will remain as the name of trees maybe something like Chaste? or Cherry? I have enjoyed having the Professors named as trees as it's just a small thing within a game that helps it be that little but more fun!

The one thing I would like to see though is more involvement from the professors usually they give you a pokedex and you see them once or twice for the rest of the game whereas I would rather see them appearing more often and seeing as they offered you an opportunity to travel they would want to see how you are progressing more often, also if they bring swarming into Gen 6 maybe they could add a phone where you get a call from the Professor saying "I need to see you at my lab" and when you arrive at the lab and talk to the Professor he says "There has been a pokemon outbreak on route whatever, wow isn't it fascinating that pokemon rare to a region can appear in large numbers".

~ Shihoko Hirata feat. Lotus - Beauty of Destiny ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~ MyAnimeList ~