View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2013 (03:35 PM). Edited March 4th, 2013 by SylveonStar.
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Cheryll Renee Moreau

AS Cheryll was glancing around she heard the boy she was next to start to speak. "My name is Allister Curtis, nice to meet you, and what is your name?" looking at him Cheryll tried to smile but she was still really nervous. She had no idea what was going on, and from the looks of the teachers lounge things were a mess.

"I-I'm..C-Cheryll...Cheryll...Moreau" she said shyly looking at the floor.

"Well... that's not quite what I thought I was going to be seeing" Allister said as the three teens took in the mess that was the teachers lounge.

"W-We...we...s-should...go to the classroom" Cheryll stuttered though not as much as she did before. The girl wasn't going to notice this fact, probably not for awhile. But the more she talked to one person she'd still be shy, and not confident but her stutter would go away. "I...I'll...m-meet y-you there" she added nervously before turning and hurrying towards the classroom. Entering the room she saw Higoroshi-sensei appeared to be hurt, but she was sure he'd explain. Taking a seat next to the boy she had met the night before Frio she set her bag down and waited.