Old February 28th, 2013 (04:40 PM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Nakuzami's Nominations
1Q 2013 Nominations

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Reapers: Keepers of the Balance
Atlantis Awakening has yet to start, so I can't judge that, and Reapers is the only new roleplay that I'm in other than that. And considering that I don't read many roleplays . . . lol. But, seriously, so far it has proven to be rather amusing, and the story that I can take with my character . . . one that's actually rather true to the character, or at least her current version, is rather great. Being able to do so, I mean. So, in that sense it's a bit personal, I suppose, lol.
Best Veteran Roleplay: Abstaining
I can't vote for Odyssey, so I have no idea. d:
Most Original Roleplay: Reaper's: Keepers of the Balance
The story itself is just so interesting and original, and there's so many ways it can go. I'm intrigued to see where it leads in the end, lol. Plus, Atlantis Arising already got this award, so Awakening doesn't need it, considering they're the same thing. xD

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Abstaining
I'm not quite sure who's a rookie, and who I would vote for out of them. There's only one I'm sure of and they haven't even started their first roleplay here yet, so it wouldn't make much sense to vote for them, lol.
Most Improved Roleplayer: Abstaining
I'm no good at thinking of this. -.-;
Best Game Master: Skymin
Despite what she may think, she is actually a rather good GM, lol. Modding is what she does, after all. d;
Best Sign-Up Writer: 雷影 イチロ
I haven't read many Sign-Ups for this quarter, but Ichiro's SU for his own roleplay is rather detailed. I would go read more Sign-Ups . . . but I don't really feel like it. Don't have the time, lol.
Most Helpful Player: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
It's a bit obligatory, methinks. Lol. I don't get around too much lately, so I kind of have a small list that comes to mind whenever I think of such things, and Rika just happens to be on that list, and I decided to vote for her! A crap explanation, I know, but whatever, lol.
Best Roleplayer: Abstaining
Honestly, I'm not sure what to tell you right here. I can't make such a decision right now. ;3