View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:32 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Steven Yew - A daily stroll

A wave hit the almost pristine beach, almost uninhabited, save the lone man. He opened his eyes as another figure approached, this one a Gardevoir. Smiling, the man takes the Gardevoir's hand in the crook of his arm, and they continue down the sandy strip.

Yew grinned as Tetra said, or, well, thought, a quite hilarious statement about the Magicarp that beach themselves in hope of evolving. The two turned as they came around the cliff, on their way back to the academy. Yew finally said, "Tetra, you crack me up. Now, what do you say to some lunch?" Tetra nodded, and Yew smiled as they took off in the direction of the cafeteria.

On their way, Tetra mentally nudged him, and said, Master Yew, the teacher over there, he is new to the staff. From what I can gather, he has yet to have been on the island for more than five hours.

To this, Yew responded, "Well then, guess we'll have to go say hello!" Yew took off in the direction of said teacher. Yew matched his stride, and tapped his shoulder. He followed with, "Greetings! It has become aware to me that you are new to the island! Steven Yew, at your service!" With this, Yew took a brief bow, Tetra following suit in her own way. Yew held out his hand, and asked, "Your name?"