Thread: [Discussion] Multiplayer features in Essentials
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013 (1:49 PM).
Originally Posted by Luka S.J. View Post
That one person working on the Online Kit is my close, personal friend from school. He shared the project with me, and at one point I was even contributing to it, so I know exactly how the kit works, what it can and cannot do. The link was posted on this site, and the kit in general hasn't been continued for a few years now. I think it's pretty safe to assume that I currently know more about PE: Online than you. So, unless you have extensive knowledge of both kits (Online and regular) and RGSS coding, your remark isn't constructive/helpful at all. So for future references, think twice before posting please.
Hey poco, I am not talking about Pokemon Essentials Online, I'm talking about Markz88 PokeMMO starter kit. If you are really insane and to think that Markz88 has been working on his starter kit for a few years you need a serious checkup. You honestly should "think twice" before posting seeing you didn't even know who and/or what I was talking about in any way what so ever.

On the bright side though, he's working on a Trading system and [possible] PVP system too! Can't wait for the release of it.