View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013, 03:31 PM
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Is there anything you would like to see changed (other than an earlier start) for the NewlyWeds Challenge, the Matchmaker thread, and/or the V-day Chat thread?

Earlier start IS one of hte thing I'd like to see but also more time to answer the questions for the Newly Challenge and more time for sign-ups. Cosmotone8 and I really didn't alot of time to talk and get to know each other a bit more mainly since he was on vacation, but also the time betwen sign-up and having to answer the questions was short.

But beside that, I agree with Sydian , the questions need to be more simpler and about more mundane stuff. As much as I've talked to Cosmotone, before the challenge ( like we're pretty good friends on PC.) I've never talked to him about rubbing my belly and patting my head at the same time.

I think maybe there should be more events for the two people who get paired up for the Matchmakers Event. I don't have lots of ideas of for events, but maybe like some kind of event were you and your pair can have a double battle with another pair? I'm not sure if that's really possible, but I have no more ideas atm. But the Newlyweds Challenge was the only real thing I did and felt we could have alot more events so there more involvement and participation with the pairs.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to