View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013 (04:27 PM).
A long line? Well I guess it was inevitable...
CS

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Febbe:
EDIT: Oh and i have a question about the Challenge, if i were to play a dragon challenge in lets say sapphire and i wanted a kingdra, would it be okay to trade in a horsea holding a dragon scale, because i just caught a horsea holding one in my "breeding, complete pokedex etc." save in emerald after hours of fishing getting nothing but horsea holding nothing, and thought it would be a fun "starter" in a dragon challenge? Would it be okay if it was holding the dragon scale or should i catch another one with a dragon scale when i get the super rod? and to my knowledye i won't be able to catch dragons before 3rd gym in hoenn is that correct?
There pretty much isn't any game where a Dragon is available before the 3rd gym, to my knowlege, at least not without a Pokewalker or Dream World. Anyway, that sounds fine in this instance, since there's no real place where a Dragon Scale is just sitting to be found. But wait a reasonable amount of time before evolving, use Seadra for a bit. Give him some love. o 3o