View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
The night was quieter then Mark had hoped for... but then again, Mark kind of liked it. Without so much people walking around the academy felt alot more peaceful. It kind of distracted Mark as she ended up bumping into a girl as he was walking around a building.

"Ack... my bad!" Mark said.

She was pretty short... though sounded about the same age as Mark. She had short crimson hair, green eyes, and a pair of half framed glasses. Mark hadn't seen her around and she had just confirmed she was new.

Mark looked down at her and blinked. Bumping into a girl in the halls... how cliche. Nonetheless, Mark extended his hand out to the girl and helped her off the ground.

"Heh, 3rd times the charm Gwen. Don't sweat it" Mark said happily, noting that she had apologized four times in a row now. "I'm Mark Wilson. The little guy on my Shoulder is Snype." Mark said. Snype gave a large smile and waved at the girl.

"So, new here huh? If you don't mind me asking, what dorm are you in?" He asked. Alot of his friends were either form Suicune or Entei ironicly. It'd make him happy if she happened to be in the Raikou Dorm... at least he'd have a neighbor he knew that way!

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)