View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Aslan
the pretender

Nature: Relaxed
I'd like to see various Pokemon introduced in this new generation and from the ones seen so far, I'm looking forward to seeing what all sorts of wonderful creations they can conjure up :3. Right now I would like to see evolutions for some weaker Pokemon such as Farfetch'd just to give it a little boost perhaps stat wise and maybe even a different typing! Although I do understand not every Pokemon can be a strong fighter, they're all special and unique in their own way.

And I'd also really like to see any sort of Pokemon with opposite typings like Grass/Fire, a much better Electric/Ground and the one I would most want to see is a Dark/Psychic, if that sort of Pokemon ever came around I'd definitely use it no matter what <3. Other than that for the longest time I've really wanted Lapras to evolve into something that closer resembles Nessie or the Loch Ness monster.

Lastly, a dolphin-like Pokemon that isn't purely water-type is something I'd also like to see. From memory I don't remember any water/psychic types so yes. And there are so many more sorts of Pokemon I'd like to see in this generation but then I'd waffle on for ages. :B

i'd rather be anything but ordinary, please.