View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013 (2:46 AM).
Gold TierCS
Nature: Naive
Originally Posted by TaichiWind View Post

I pretty much have top three songs, I guess I can break it down to these three, I din't think there's a need for a lifelong list.

==> 3. Heir Conditioning
==> This is a song I originally didn't like because of the trumpet segment. In fact, the first few times I quit listening at the trumpet segment. But I eventually made it past and oh boy is it badass. In fact, I've come to like the trumpet segments now.

==> 2. Knife's Edge
==> This is one of the songs that should be definitely used in a flash. In fact, there have been comments on YouTube that when Hussie tried to make a flash to this, his computer exploded out of sheer badassery. And I think that isn't far from truth, especially if said flash featured Dirk.

==> 1. Noirscape
==> Despite the name and cover art (and partially opening segment), I don't think this song really has anything to do with Jack Noir, much less film noir. This is yet another song that should be used in a flash and sadly enough it isn't. This song conveys a lot of emotions, just like Cascade, but unlike Cascade, it has the niche of sounding like a coherent music track, not just five songs mashed together.

Transcript: Exposition, exposition, rush it out ASAP!

EDIT@Pelippers: The beginning of A Taste For Adventure is actually used in the halfway-past segment of Jane: Enter (that part where it's revealed that "timey wimey shenanigan victims roxy and dirk are from the future" (as stated by my friend I will not name)), so it WAS used in a flash, but not the complete track, which is probably what you meant, but I digress.
That list of yours made me start listening to the STRIFE! album again. It's really good, especially Heir Conditioning ^^

Yes, I remember that now. But that was really only a tiny tiny intro part of it :3 Also, don't spoil stuff for gunnerpow!

Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
... So I've reached the part in Act 5 where you can look at scraps of Doc Scratch at his abode and I'm sensing the Scratch will be happening soon...

Anyways, a lot has passed for me, with Gamzee going cray-cray, Rose going grimdark, and a lot of time travelling and killing...

Oh and while I was playing Equius: Seek the highbl00d, It is creeping the hell out of me... especially when Nepeta walks into the vents... It's soo thriling and shivering... :/

oh and Seer: Descend. That one is also good...

I can't believe Vriska died of a just death... :( She was one of my fave trolls... ;;
Act 5<3 Be sure to read all the scraps! Especially the ones with Vriska and John and Davesprite and Jadesprite.
OH! And remember to look at the banner. The MSPA-site banner on top of the very homepage. It changes with every page, to show how Dave and Jade ran into Jack when they were breeding frogs. I completely missed that on my first read-through and didn't at all understand why Dave had lost one of his lives all of a sudden when Karkat mentioned it.

Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Good thing about deaths in Homestuck is that the characters don't really entirely leave the story when they die. xD

I remember those creepy Gamzee flashes though, with Nepeta, and the horn honking in the distance. Wow I totally creeped out, and I didn't wanna turn corners. > _>;
Yeah that's true :3 Vriska's army of dead doom lol

Gamzee only really killed two of the trolls right? And Vriska only really killed one. The real mean killer is Eridan :( never liked him a lot. His dancestor is better ^^ /creeping into spoilers nao but I'm careful! :3
paired to Legend
soumewhere ouver theu rainbouw

Doctor Who fanclub | Homestuck fanclub
Swedish Shak is my friend with one benefit