View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:45 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I saw the pilot for this show a while back and I liked it. Then I saw the first episode and they'd replaced one of the characters I liked and it just... wasn't as good for me. I watched... some of it. Can't remember how much. Sorry, don't mean to rain on your parade. :|

If the show gets better after the first couple of episodes then I might consider taking it up again. I liked the premise and (most of) the characters.
I never saw the pilot so that wasn't an issue for me, but it really is worth a watch if you're looking for something to try out. You don't even have to start from the first series, you could go straight in with the start of series 5 if you wanted to, they explain all of the characters' backgrounds very well to the extent that you can easily get by without any prior knowledge from S1-4. I'd almost recommend this more than starting from the beginning since for me the latest series has been head-over-heels above the rest and the show changes so much season to season that it won't matter where you start.