View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013 (4:41 PM). Edited March 2nd, 2013 by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D.
The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline

Advanced text all the sudden stopped working

ill either get blank texts in the introduction of the game
or straight up giberish and if i try to save i get

The Text you entered is longer than the old on.
When you Continue, the Text needs to be Re-pointed to another location.

Due the fact fo that, the INI file will be changed and you cant edit the text of a clean ROM with that INI file again, until you restore it back to the original one.

Do you want to Re-Point?

Whether i repoint or not, itll say saved, but wont change a thing, whether its blank or giberish it plays the regular text. And if redownloaded Advance Text, changed ini files(redownloaded), redownloaded FireRed, even used a Previous version of my game that worked before hand. and nothing .-.

And now some maps wont switch another map, and it goes to black screen and freezes, which it did not do this before, its happening to 2 out 4 maps that have been opened and inserted to replace a previous map. and one copied from the game and edited. .-.

Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!, it has all the current pokes. And More!!
Lost of variety of things to do while playing. See how high you can level your poke past 100?
Whats the rarest poke you can find!!
*New features have been added~*
Hope to see ya there :D