View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013 (8:21 PM).
What happens if I push it?....
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D:
Advanced text all the sudden stopped working

ill either get blank texts in the introduction of the game
or straight up giberish and if i try to save i get

The Text you entered is longer than the old on.
When you Continue, the Text needs to be Re-pointed to another location.

Due the fact fo that, the INI file will be changed and you cant edit the text of a clean ROM with that INI file again, until you restore it back to the original one.

Do you want to Re-Point?

Whether i repoint or not, itll say saved, but wont change a thing, whether its blank or giberish it plays the regular text. And if redownloaded Advance Text, changed ini files(redownloaded), redownloaded FireRed, even used a Previous version of my game that worked before hand. and nothing .-.

And now some maps wont switch another map, and it goes to black screen and freezes, which it did not do this before, its happening to 2 out 4 maps that have been opened and inserted to replace a previous map. and one copied from the game and edited. .-.
I have this feeling you corrupted your rom and should try and move all of your data to a new rom. In the meantime, we need to troubleshoot A-text.

-if you can, put the A-text program on a flash drive and try to run it on another computer. It may be your computer preventing A-text from running properly.
-if it is indeed your computer, try creating a new account and working on that one. If that doesn't work, give CCleaner a try and clean everything.
-if A-text still proves to be the problem, find a different download link. There has to be a cause somewhere.

Paired with Simba