View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:13 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Alright, an update to the first post of this thread... and a reply to the post above me that's asking about the error when converting the model.

I have added the following into the post:

Quote:
Note: If you ever get an error that says this:
Code:
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "[material name]"
This means that you haven't set the material to NITRO Standard or NITRO Morpher, as the error pretty much says. So check that particular material in Material Editor and click "Standard" button then click "NITRO Standard" in the list.

Note: If you are also getting this error:
Code:
Warning: Length of name over 16 characters. texture: [texture name]
or
Code:
Warning: Length of name over 16 characters. palette: [palette name]
This error means that the name of the texture or palette is over 16 characters and you need to rename it to be shorter than 16 characters. Either you don't know what "character" means, or that NDS model editing is really new to you, that's OK... I understand. ^^ Many people have been asking me about this error, so I'll have to put here so that everyone will read this before asking about this error again. Just to let those who don't know what "character" means, "character" means a letter of the alphabet or some symbol listed in any speaking language, makes sense? ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeGeass95 View Post
I keep getting this error even after changing the material format to Nitro standard:
Spoiler:
[2013-03-02 T17:07:43]
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road01_r"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_un"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower01"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower02"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass01"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road01"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_re"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "sea_un"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "sea_on"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass01_a"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower03"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass02_r"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass02_grass02"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "pond_line"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "sea_line02"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road01_sub"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "fence_b"
Warning: Length of name over 16 characters. palette: grass02_grass02_pl

How do I fix this?
Nope, I don't think you've changed them all to "NITRO Standard", you might have only changed one material to "NITRO Standard". Remember, after you've changed it to NITRO Standard, you've also gotta select a bitmap as well.
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
Researching the NDS ROMs...

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!