View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2013 (09:27 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Dragooncroft:
What I think it should be is a Pokemon trainer that can be customizable with their customizable pokemon costumes. (i.e. blue Fennekin with Johto trainer). I think this is completely possible because if I can remember, Masahiro Sakurai or someone announced that the new Super Smash Brothers will focus on more detail and moveset, and less 'more characters'. So basically, they are choosing quality over quantity with the new one, therefore costumes with more originality on being more customizable is ideal. I think they should include all trainers (maybe girl ones too if they have the time, but don't count on it) Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Sinnoh, and Unova. This would make a lot of people happy.
That really isn't possible because it will be too complex to play as the Pokemon Trainer on a game that's suppose to be easy to pick up. Plus it'll require a lot of voice work to fit every single trainer for the customizable feature and they can't fill up every trainer and starter on one select screen. They're better off picking only the most popular trainers in terms of the fanbase and the anime, both boy and girl.