The Ultimate Monotype Challenge
View Single Post
March 3rd, 2013 (9:30 AM).
Just won't die.
Finished my run! Boo yah! Time for the details.
- So after rematching strong trainers again and again and again, finally managed to get everyone in my team to LVL 60.
- While doing this, I did the whole Spiritomb ritual thing with my friend and caught Spiritomb. Nickname: Creepsta.
- Did the same grinding with Creepsta, eventually getting him up to speed with the rest of the team.
- Went to challenge the E4. Brought many Max Potions, Full Heals and some Full Restores.
- After some trouble with Bertha and Flint, beat the living crap out of Lucian and continued to see Cynthia.
- Lemme tell you, there's a reason Cynthia is the second best champion in the Pokemon series. (Next to Red, of course)
- Finally beat Cynthia with good old Mistress the Honchkrow. Entered the Hall of Fame, yadayadayada.
So, basically, I'm done. And I even managed to get a full team! Good job, me! This is also the first time I've managed to beat Platinum, as every other time I got bored.
Joined Sep 2010
Also Known As:
Bob, Baka, Dwaine
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Xilfer
Find all posts by Xilfer
Find threads started by Xilfer
Ignore Posts by Xilfer