View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Ok, I've been playing this hack for some time now, and I have to say that it is great. It's more difficult than Victory Fire (that Luxray in the 3rd Badge was extreme, at least for my team), and in my opinion the story and the game itself is better than VF. It's becoming annoying to train Riolu, because it's too weak at these levels, but it's at least coming closer to evolution... I've just reached Dianthus Town, and battled Elijah there. I also like all the text you write, it's very original.

I have found a few bugs on my way there, this is everything in Beta 1. Here they are:

Spoiler:

Movement permission
On top of a rock
These 3 Berries are bugged. 2 of them aren't interactable, and one of them causes the game to freeze when speaking to it.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I found a Lv 9 Swellow here. Is it supposed to make the first leader Swellow legal or something?
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but Prinplup is not Water/Steel, it's just Water. You did it on purpose?
It's Lilligant, not Liligant.
This Leavanny, that belongs to Pokémon Ranger Travis, only has Struggle.
Really minor, but still...

Those two houses take you to that same room,the one where you are told about Beauty Contests. The warps aren't working properly I guess...
This is where you get the Old Rod.
This is the most important bug. The man doesn't give out HM04 Strength as he should, he gives out HM06 Rock Smash, which Eliza had already given me; so I didn't get Strength.

Also, and this applies to Victory Fire too, you always write JHOTO, when it is JOHTO.

That's all. I am enjoying the game so far, I am beginning to get worried about the level curve, because my team levels are beginning to be lower than those of trainers, but I guess that'll make it harder.

By the way, I love the feature of new trainers in routes I had already been after getting the 1st Badge.

EDIT: A few more bugs:

Spoiler:
I cannot move inside the Bike Shop.

It's PWT, not PTW.

Also, the frecuency of Wild Pokémon is a bit annoying... can you make it so that we get the Black Flute early in the game?

EDIT2: More bugs!

Spoiler:
For some reason (well, because he replaces Samuel the Water-type leader) he gave me Water Pulse...
Those two don't have text.
Cannot speak to her from that position.
This takes you to the ship, which is bugged because I think it's not supposed to exist in this game:
Entering here freezes the game
Odd maps.
These 3 take you to Carmine Isle.
Freezes the game.
An event from Victory Fire.

This Poké Ball cannot be picked and freezes the game.

Also, please, no:

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; March 5th, 2013 at 04:18 AM.