View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:59 PM
jujuju
The Guelah Papyrus

Ok, so first update!

Spoiler:

Started off by picking up my new Totodile from professor Elm. I completed all my beginning stuff and defeated ???, and proceeding to name him Gold. I guess I didn't think about how long it would be before I found another water pokemon, but I started off my journey with my trustworthy Totodile. We made it through Sprout Tower and took down Falkner easily

Shortly after, he evolved into a Croconaw and we continued on our way. After looking for a Wooper for about 1 hour, I finally concluded that I must be looking at the wrong time of day and decided to come back later. So I went on and defeated Team Rocket before also challenging Bugsy. Once again, it was no match for Totodile.

After the battle, I went back and caught a Paras to be my short lived Cut slave. Croconaw and I continued along our way to see Whitney, who went down surprisingly easily. (Forgot to take the picture of the battle)

With an easy way to get back to the beginning, I went back and caught my next pokemon. Croconaw also evolved into a Feraligatr along the way.

Leveled up Wooper until it evolved into a Quagsire, and then just a bit more for good measure. Taught both pokemon to surf and went to take on Morty.

I tried to get Quagsire involved against Gengar, but it proved to not be very effective so Feraligatr had to come in in the end. After, I picked up a Poliwag, Tentacool, Chinchou to round out my team. The last member is yet to be determined.

Current Team:
Level 28
Surf
Hypnosis
Ice Punch
Doubleslap

Level 36
Scratch
Bite
Ice Punch
Surf

Level 30
Strength
Ice Punch
Surf
Slam

Level 20
Surf
Supersonic
Cut
Acid

Level 20
Thunder Wave
Flash
Flail
Surf

By the way, would I be allowed to hack in a Water Stone for Poliwhirl at some point?

Last edited by jujuju; March 4th, 2013 at 01:21 PM.