View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
Well we still have like what 6-7 months till X/Y are released?So that is plenty of time for GF to release the Dream World abilities in Gen V games.And I guess abilities will most likely be distributed in somewhat similar ways in Gen VI
Maybe but if they haven't been released up until now there's got to be a good reason for it, right? Maybe they'll be saving it for X/Y!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
GF will need to find another way to obtain their Hidden Abilities, because I've got a feeling that the Dream World will shut down by the time X and Y are released.
I hope it doesn't ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
At first, you have normal abilities, which Pokemon had to increase their battle potential, which was introduced in Gen III. Gen V more or less took it in the right direction with Dream World abilities(even though I dislike Dream World itself, but that's not relevant to the topic). At the same time, B2W2 introduced Hidden Abilities, which I believe were just Dream World abilities without actually going into DW itself.

But would a Hidden Ability system be useful by any means, of course! It would add a hell of a lot more variety in some Pokemon, and I know that some Pokemon that need it more than others(Politoed and Ninetails, other than having those godforsaken weather abilities that makes OU such a pain). A secondary Hidden Ability wouldn't be so bad as well, but I wouldn't overdo it on abilities in case some Pokemon become overpowered because of them. xD;
I don't think it'd make certain Pokemon overpowered tbh. Unless it's like Speed Boost Haxorus but they're not that insane >__>;

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
Yeah I kinda like this idea about wild Pokemon sometimes having hidden abilities. I think that maybe they could bring back the shaking grass or something similar and instead of having different Pokemon make it contain a Pokemon with its hidden ability.
Shaking grass hidden abilities would make shaking grass muuuch better, ya.